The Incredibly Nutritious Organic Superfood For The Super Diet
How Does The Raw, Hulled Hemp Help?
Hemp Hearts give you an immunity shield and revitalize you to help you live a healthy disease-free lifestyle. With no additives, 100% organic and natural Hemp hearts are a powerhouse of nutrition. Sourced from the magical and pristine Himalayas, these small but nutty tasting de-hulled seeds sure do pack a punch!
- Great source of plant based protein: About 25% of the calories in hemp seeds come from protein and are the richest source of Omega-3, and Minerals. When compared to similar foods like Chia Seeds and Flax Seeds, Hemp seeds are generally identified as the most nutritious seeds in India.
- Over 80% in polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), hemp is an exceptionally abundant source of Omega-6 and Omega-3 with a ratio of 3:1. They contain all the essential amino acids and are ideal for human health.
- Contain high amounts of vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulphur, calcium, iron and zinc.
- Known to reduce symptoms of PMS: high levels of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) have helped in women with PMS
- Popular Digestion Supporter: Whole hemp seeds contain high amounts of fibre — both soluble and insoluble — which benefits digestive health.
- Helps in fighting bad cholesterol: Studies suggest that hemp seeds can help break down cholesterol as well as fight blood clots, which are typically caused by high cholesterol levels.
Replenish yourself inside and out
How to bring Hemp Hearts in your daily diet ?
An awesome keto, paleo, and dairy-free diet food, hemp hearts are the soft, chewy center found inside the shell of the hemp seed which complements all your dishes.
- Sprinkle on top of salads, oatmeal, sandwiches, stir fried veggies
- Add to baked goods, bites or burgers
- Blend with drinks and dressings
- Stir into soups and sauces
- Mix into your smoothie.
- Consume them raw or cook or toast them as you prefer.
Fun Facts of Hemp
- Excessively used for its healing benefits in the olden days hemp is among the five sacred plants mentioned in Vedas.
- Protein from hemp seeds is more digestible than meat, whole eggs, cheese, human milk, cow’s milk or any other high protein food.
- Edestin and Albumin, considered as “high-quality storage proteins” are present in our Hemp seeds. They house a significant amount of all nutritious Essential Amino Acids.
- Presence of Omega 3 and Omega 6 help control many internal health processes. Ranging from increasing cell growth, regulating the immune system, and eliminating symptoms of skin disorders to keep the body healthy.
- 64% of the Daily Value of protein per 100-gram serving is achievable from Hemp Hearts.
- Slowing the digestion process, it keeps the body feeling fuller, hence acts as a weight loss supplement.
- The Nitric oxide produced by high levels of amino acid- Arginine, that has anti-inflammatory properties, results in enlarged and relaxed blood vessels, leading to a decreased risk of heart disease and stroke.