The 100% Natural, Virgin Cold Pressed Super Oil For The Super Diet
How Does The Cold Pressed and Virgin Hemp Seed Oil Help You?
Hemp seed oil gives you an immunity shield and revitalizes you to help you live a healthy disease-free lifestyle. With no additives, 100% organic and natural Hemp seed oil is a powerhouse of nutrition. Sourced from the magical and pristine Himalayas, the cold pressed and virgin oil sure does pack a punch!
- Great source of plant based protein: About 25% of the calories in hemp seeds come from protein and are the richest source of Omega-3, and Minerals. Hemp seeds are generally identified as the most nutritious seeds in India.
- Over 80% in polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), hemp is an exceptionally abundant source of Omega-6 and Omega-3 with a ratio of 3:1. They contain all the essential amino acids and are ideal for human health.
- Contain high amounts of vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulphur, calcium, iron and zinc.
- Known to reduce symptoms of PMS: high levels of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) have helped in women with PMS
- Popular Digestion Supporter: Whole hemp seeds contain high amounts of fibre — both soluble and insoluble — which benefits digestive health.
- Helps in fighting bad cholesterol: Studies suggest that hemp seeds can help break down cholesterol as well as fight blood clots, which are typically caused by high cholesterol levels.
- A drizzle of the oil on your meals, will give you a boost of energy and even benefit the gut health! What’s great is that it helps in improving your brain abilities and aids revitalize the skin too!
Replenish yourself inside and out.
How to Use Hemp Seed Oil?
An awesome keto, paleo, and dairy-free diet food, hemp seed oil can be used to enrich the food and also to nutrify your skin and hair. Pour a spoonful over your favourite food as well as include it in your personal care routine.
- Dressing: Dress up your scrumptious salads with a drizzle of Hemp Seed Oil to add a punch of nourishment.
- Topping: Pour over your favourite halwa and make your indulgence healthy! Hemp Seed Oil is the best topping for a delicious bowl of Halwa.
- Garnish: Hemp seed oil makes for the ultimate garnish! Try over your Homemade spaghetti with veggies along with a sprinkle of peppers, oregano, chili and a drizzle of Hemp seed oil to make it a perfect garnish for your Pasta or Ramen.
- Acquire the taste of hemp seed oil in smoothies, salads and vegetables.
- Apply it over your face and enjoy the smoothness on your skin as it nourishes and increases the blood circulation
- Make it the perfect moisturizer for gorgeous hair!
- Hemp seed oil is a wonder for both nutritional consumption and topical care applications
- Treat yourself to a spa like experience with a gentle massage in Hemp Seed Oil.
Fun Facts of Hemp
- Excessively used for its healing benefits in the olden days hemp is among the five sacred plants mentioned in Vedas.
- Protein from hemp seeds is more digestible than meat, whole eggs, cheese, human milk, cow’s milk or any other high protein food.
- Edestin and Albumin, considered as “high-quality storage proteins” are present in our Hemp seeds. They house a significant amount of all nutritious Essential Amino Acids.
- Presence of Omega 3 and Omega 6 help control many internal health processes. Ranging from increasing cell growth, regulating the immune system, and eliminating symptoms of skin disorders to keep the body healthy.
- 64% of the Daily Value of protein per 100-gram serving is achievable from Hemp Hearts.
- Slowing the digestion process, it keeps the body feeling fuller, hence acts as a weight loss supplement.
- The Nitric oxide produced by high levels of amino acid- Arginine, that has anti-inflammatory properties, results in enlarged and relaxed blood vessels, leading to a decreased risk of heart disease and stroke.